Our inclusive community embraces all students with empathy and care. We will utilize innovative and differentiated practices to develop critical thinkers who are goal- oriented and self-directed. We will develop strong communicators who are creative problem solvers who persevere and consider multiple perspectives.
We empower students through our collaborative community to:
- love learning
- think critically
- become courageous, ethical, global citizens.
We believe in our students.
- We believe that each student possesses limitless potential.
- We believe that each student can be a successful learner.
- We believe that each student is capable of meeting high expectations.
We believe in our community.
- We respect, honor, and celebrate the cultural and educational diversity of our school community.
- We acknowledge parents and community volunteers as partners in the educational process.
- We collaborate with families and the community to support student achievement in all areas.
We believe in ourselves.
- We provide a positive, safe learning environment in which all students are motivated to succeed and to develop as global citizens with 21st century skills.
- We model continuous learning, growing, and changing as educators and staff members by utilizing a variety of instructional strategies.
- As a professional learning community, we create differentiated, engaging learning experiences based on knowledge of each student’s development